- Bachelor of Science, Web Design and Development
International Academy of Design & Technology-Online
GPA 4.0, Graduation June 2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Western Michigan University Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Web Design - HTML5, XHTML, XML and CSS
- Databases - MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Version Control Manager - SmartGit
- Design Software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign
- Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook
WEB DEVELOPMENT & DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Create and maintain websites utilizing Joomla, a content management system.
- Create and maintain databases utilizing MySQL.
- Utilize Photoshop to optimize images for correct resolution for specific medium.
- Monitored, implemented, scheduled, managed and updated training curriculum to evaluate success and to report results to business partners.
- Led training projects to meet business partners goals and to insure associate performance in job roles and functions in an effective manner.
COMMUNICATION, COACHING AND DEVELOPMEMT
- Established and maintained relationships with business partners to identify opportunities and improve business goals.
- Completed needs analysis to suggest options that would increase employee productivity.
- Designed, developed and facilitated training solutions to address business and employee performance needs.
We would like the opportunity to help accelerate your business with an internet presence!
Free consultations are available by appointment.